Peaky Accessory Pack - Blue Grey Silver
Accessory Pack contains items sold separately worth £97
We have curated this pack especially for the Peaky Blinder fan who wants to get the look with authentic vintage items mixed in with some retro styled pieces the pack price is £55.
What’s in the Peaky Pack
1. Vintage Pure Silk Tie by BHS
2. Vintage Machine Turned Cigarette Case with petrol lighter
3. Vintage style Moustache Cuff Links
4. Vintage style silver tone arm bands
5. Vintage style pocket watch with chain
6. Vintage Silk Pocket Square
7. Vintage Wallet Branded Summer Row Birmingham
- Vintage Silk Tie by BHS
A Classic vintage. Pure silk tie by BHS made in Britain, mid grey background with small oval blue design with tiny red dot in centre, with ivory lining.
Measurements: Tip to tip 59" (150cm) width at ends 3” x 1 ¼ “ (7.5cm x 3cm)
- Vintage Machine Turned Cigarette Case with integral Petrol Lighter
Made in Austria the silver tone metal machine turned hinged cigarette case has original spung holders on both sides to keep cigarettes in place. The engraved petrol lighter fits into the case and can be used when the lid is closed. Please note the lighter has not been tested has no flint or petrol in however the original wick is inside and the mechanism works (when you press the lighter the lid opens)
Measurements: 3 ¼ “(8 cm) wide x 4” 10.5 cm) in height 5/8” (1.5cm) in depth)
- Vintage Style Moustache Cuff Links
Silver tone round cuff links with moustache on black background
Measurements: 6/8 “ (1.8cm) in diameter)
- Vintage style silver tone arm bands
Silver tone metal sprung shirt arm bands
Measurements 3/8’ (1cm) wide stretching to fit arms
- Vintage style pocket watch, with vintage pocket fob chain
Battery operated pocket watch with button to open lid, the watch is on a 31” (79cm) chain this could be put through a waistcoat buttonhole and secured with a pin inside.
- Vintage Silk Pocket Square
Vintage silk navy and light blue striped pocket square, with a hand rolled hem.
Measurements: 14 ¾” x 14 1/2 “ (37.5 x 36.5 cm)
- Vintage Black Wallet
A piece of history is inside this wallet stamped in gold lettering by Wallaby’s Engineers 60 Summer Row, Birmingham. Pockets for £1- and 10-shilling notes, with two further windowed ticket pockets. Also has text factory installations executed throughout. Power unit – power transmissions, jigs, tools, gauges.
Please note the props used for styling are not included in the pack.
Vintage Condition: Excellent Vintage Condition:
Vintage items are not new they date back to a particular era, some have survived in amazing condition, while others may show some signs of age but we feel they still deserve to make it into our collection. Therefore, we have listed our items into three Conditions:
- Excellent Vintage Condition: Means the item is in great shape for its age. (Most of our stock will fall into this category)
Free Postage & Packing in the UK